Tuesday, July 24, 2007

are we handsome or what?

19 Comments:

Blogger Elisabeth said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Kathy Eden said...

Doubly handsome!!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Steeeve & Caleb! I miss you so much! You guys are always handsome! Stee(e)ve, my NEW COUSIN! I love you buddy! Your Mama Jen loves you along with your Papa Dave! Love on your baby brother while your Mama is away! Love you, boys! Caleb, comfort your sweet, cuddle bug of a sister as she goes through her confusing time between Mamas! Your Mama & Papa loves you & misses you too, Caleb!

Kisses, Lizzie!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

What a fine looking pair of boys! Couldn't look any better than if they had been raised in the US! Bravo, You you!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I was gonna say if it wasn't for the barbed wire on top of the wall, I would have thought they were in America!!!!

And thanks Lizzie for explaining about why Steve and Jean Baptist are no longer on the web sight!

Whoohoo!!!! they have a family!!!!!!!!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Hope and Rob said...

My boy my boy... oh what have I gotten myself into!!! Watch out Midland Michigan!!!!! I am at a loss for words!!! Thanks for the Caleb picture! I miss him so much!!! Today I told Rob I want to crawl into a dark corner and stay there until someone tells me our kids are home... HA HA... but oh the things such as this that I would miss out on! OK...it's worth staying out of the corner!!!! =)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

They look like little business men. How adorable!!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger angela said...

angela!! you're blogging?! go, mama, go!!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Yep...the hospital has wi-fi so Shawn brought in his laptop for me.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Wow - such little gentlemen! So very handsome! The news about Steeve and Jean Baptiste is awesome...congratulations Lizzie on your new cousins :-))

8:24 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Thanks, Lara!

9:23 AM  
Blogger elias said...

i barely recognized steeve! he looks so grown up!

you're right...those are 2 handsome boys!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jordyn said...

Yes, they are very handsome!!!I can see Mia in the back ground. In her dress!!!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Shannon H. said...

Are they so dapper for 'outside church'? How is that going?

6:48 AM  
Blogger angela said...

sooooo much better than "inside church!" it's sooo hot in the school!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heartbreakers...

11:29 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Steeve - "You look like a very compassionate person. How would you like to buy a candy bar to help Three Angels raise money for a new side mirror for the "O" van?"

Caleb - "Oh man, those were to sell? I just ate the last one."

10:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You had to do it, didn't you hon? You just had to bring up the mirror!

They look very handsome in their new shirt & ties! Thanks Caldemeyer girls for this great new look!!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Josh and Dail Sheridan said...

you-you,
my question is do you still lose half of them to nap time in outside church?

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home