posted by angela at 1:52 PM
A little fun in the sun! But when don't you get sun in Haiti?! :)I have great pictures of a pool day on my laptop!!! But they are old-er!
How fun!! Question: How many Haitians can fit in one kiddy pool?Answer: Apparently more than I thought!!
Those are ssssoooooooo cute!!!!!!I love the pictures!!!!!!Wow!! New record 7 people!!!!That is a lot of people!!!!!
We are cracking up!!! What a fun day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish we were there!!! Will those pools still be available when we get there???
Um...looks like a little skinny dippin' going on in there.
That's what I was thinking Angela!Looks like they had a blast!
yeah, i made them all strip and pee first. i figured it was better than dirty underwear . . . :/
Someday, when we show thhese pictures to other people, our children will be sooooooooo embarrassed! Tee Hee!
They may be embarrassed but hey they will get over it. These pictures are adorable I can not wait to be there, 32 days!!!! And I can't not wait.
That looks like a pretty good way to beat the heat and they don't seem to mind a little togetherness! I'm with Bethany, I can't wait to get there in another 32 days!
I absolutely love the bottom one of Jonas. Good action shot.
Post a Comment
<< Home
11 Comments:
A little fun in the sun! But when don't you get sun in Haiti?! :)
I have great pictures of a pool day on my laptop!!! But they are old-er!
How fun!!
Question: How many Haitians can fit in one kiddy pool?
Answer: Apparently more than I thought!!
Those are ssssoooooooo cute!!!!!!
I love the pictures!!!!!!
Wow!! New record 7 people!!!!
That is a lot of people!!!!!
We are cracking up!!! What a fun day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish we were there!!! Will those pools still be available when we get there???
Um...looks like a little skinny dippin' going on in there.
That's what I was thinking Angela!
Looks like they had a blast!
yeah, i made them all strip and pee first. i figured it was better than dirty underwear . . .
:/
Someday, when we show thhese pictures to other people, our children will be sooooooooo embarrassed! Tee Hee!
They may be embarrassed but hey they will get over it. These pictures are adorable I can not wait to be there, 32 days!!!! And I can't not wait.
That looks like a pretty good way to beat the heat and they don't seem to mind a little togetherness! I'm with Bethany, I can't wait to get there in another 32 days!
I absolutely love the bottom one of Jonas. Good action shot.
Post a Comment
<< Home