It's so hard to tell sometimes in pictures, especially when you haven't seen them in person yet! Who is the girl in the red and white check dress in the second picture?
Isabel is chowing!!! And I can't wait to give her some lovin'! It looks like her hair is getting longer! I love it!!! They are all so sweet!!! Thanks for the pics!!
Thanks! I thought that was our little girl. It's so difficult to tell in photos sometimes having not seen her in person. She looks so good in that picture! My heart jumped and told me it was her when I first saw it - but I was afraid it might not be her. But it was - my heart knows my daughter!! Thanks You-You we were anxious for an updated picture.
9 Comments:
How sweet are they?!!
Wow, Gail! Isaiah has gotten soooo big!!!
LOVE them!!!!! Thank you!
Awesome pictures! They are so precious!!! And...yes, that's what I was thinking...Isaiah is getting big!
It's so hard to tell sometimes in pictures, especially when you haven't seen them in person yet! Who is the girl in the red and white check dress in the second picture?
Isabel is chowing!!! And I can't wait to give her some lovin'! It looks like her hair is getting longer! I love it!!! They are all so sweet!!! Thanks for the pics!!
I am thinking that the little girl in the checked dress is Taina. Am I right? I can't believe it, all of the kids are getting so big!
yes, that's annabella taina! she sure is getting big! so are the rest of them.
well, bryce always has been big!
Thanks! I thought that was our little girl. It's so difficult to tell in photos sometimes having not seen her in person. She looks so good in that picture! My heart jumped and told me it was her when I first saw it - but I was afraid it might not be her. But it was - my heart knows my daughter!! Thanks You-You we were anxious for an updated picture.
All I can say is "to cute"!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home