tonight
i should also tell you that tonight during coloring time the kids were all singing. by the time i got downstairs they were humming. (they were singing "cest a'mie" or however you spell that in french. it's "no, not one!" in your hymnals in case you want to know. they sing it everyday so knowing it would be a great bridge for them to learn english.) anyhow, they were humming together and coloring and they each told me that they were praying for their "mama blahs" so that they could see them again soon!

6 Comments:
Tell them their mama blahs hear their prayers and are asking the same thing! :)
Ditto to what Kristina said! :)
what a blessing!
thanks you-you for putting up so many pictures for all of us to see and share in your adventures!
M'ap vini!! M'a we nou nan avril, petit mwen!
(I'm coming!! I will see you in April, my children!)
I love to hear them sing. I really wanted to get a video of them singing in English to show to the people at our church. I am so anxious to return and see everyone again. I am like Bethany, I think that I left a piece of myself down there with all of you.
All those kids are so sweet! I can not wait to go back down there agian in the summer!
Post a Comment
<< Home