posted by angela at 7:13 PM
I can not wait to initiate her into the drama queen club!!!! She has some awesome facial expressions!Ooooh, I can't wait to hug on my niece!
What number is she in the drama queen club again. LOL!!! She will definitely fit in nicely.The blue walls look great by the way. Good job team!!
There's two of my girls. I love every picture I get of Manthania. I can't wait to hold her in April!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I can not wait to initiate her into the drama queen club!!!! She has some awesome facial expressions!
Ooooh, I can't wait to hug on my niece!
What number is she in the drama queen club again. LOL!!! She will definitely fit in nicely.
The blue walls look great by the way. Good job team!!
There's two of my girls. I love every picture I get of Manthania. I can't wait to hold her in April!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home