posted by angela at 9:23 AM
Yeah!! What a big girl!
Kynsley just lost a tooth and she has that same grin. It's one of my favorite stages that they all go through!
Ahhh, the first tooth! How sweet! I hope someone saved it for her mama someday!
well, i tried to but she had already thrown it outside. i have no idea what happened after that, but that seems like the perfect lourdesmilla story to me!
Too perfect!!
I can't stop laughing!!!!!!
Now that's funny!
your first lost tooth is a special moment! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
Yeah!! What a big girl!
Kynsley just lost a tooth and she has that same grin. It's one of my favorite stages that they all go through!
Ahhh, the first tooth! How sweet! I hope someone saved it for her mama someday!
well, i tried to but she had already thrown it outside. i have no idea what happened after that, but that seems like the perfect lourdesmilla story to me!
Too perfect!!
I can't stop laughing!!!!!!
Now that's funny!
your first lost tooth is a special moment! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home