posted by angela at 9:21 AM
What a big girl!!
God is amazing, how he rescued this little girl and how far He has brought her. She looks amazing!! I can't wait to see her crawling!
WOW, I can not get over how healthy she looks!!! Awesome!
wait 'til you see her standing, holding my hands, and WALKING!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I can't wait!
Michelle you'll have to take pics when you're down there!
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
What a big girl!!
God is amazing, how he rescued this little girl and how far He has brought her. She looks amazing!! I can't wait to see her crawling!
WOW, I can not get over how healthy she looks!!! Awesome!
wait 'til you see her standing, holding my hands, and WALKING!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I can't wait!
Michelle you'll have to take pics when you're down there!
Post a Comment
<< Home