Wow...it's just amazing how fast they grow. Thank you so much You You for being their mama. I know this must be so hard on you watching them grow and move on. I know you love them deeply and you will truly miss them. That's why you have to come visit...all the time. :)
Thanks you-you for sharing those pictures! They do grow fast! I look at Samara's "younger" pictures from time to time & it's amazing to see the changes. And yes, you must come visit them often. I am almost ready to show the reveal of "your" room :o)
5 Comments:
Wow...it's just amazing how fast they grow. Thank you so much You You for being their mama. I know this must be so hard on you watching them grow and move on. I know you love them deeply and you will truly miss them. That's why you have to come visit...all the time. :)
They do grow so fast!! Noah and his flip flops....I love it!! My baby is not a baby anymore. Thank you!!!
And Samara, she is such a playful little girl. I can't get over how big she is now, goes to school and everything!!!
I can't get over how much Noah has grown!!!!
And the cool part is I get to see him grow up! Yeah!
awesome...good idea!! it's neat to see how the kids have grown and changed!
Thanks you-you for sharing those pictures! They do grow fast! I look at Samara's "younger" pictures from time to time & it's amazing to see the changes. And yes, you must come visit them often. I am almost ready to show the reveal of "your" room :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home