posted by angela at 9:16 PM
I LOVE it! The smile! The flowers! The HAIR RIBBON!!(Is that Strawberry Shortcake I see in the background?)It doesn't get much better (or cuter) than that!
She is a pretty little girl and does look quite a bit older! Yeah Nata!
Oh Miss Nathanaelle, how we miss you! We love you and Fritzson so much!!!
She is so beautiful!! Love the little shirt, too!! She looks pretty grown up to me.
She looks absolutely adorable! Her smile and those beautiful eyes are so captivating. I love the shirt too!!
What a beautiful child!!! That's an awesome picture!
CUTIE!!!!
so that shirt lost its straps, but the girls still love it! i had to take this shot! i knew you'd all love it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
I LOVE it! The smile! The flowers! The HAIR RIBBON!!
(Is that Strawberry Shortcake I see in the background?)
It doesn't get much better (or cuter) than that!
She is a pretty little girl and does look quite a bit older! Yeah Nata!
Oh Miss Nathanaelle, how we miss you! We love you and Fritzson so much!!!
She is so beautiful!! Love the little shirt, too!! She looks pretty grown up to me.
She looks absolutely adorable! Her smile and those beautiful eyes are so captivating. I love the shirt too!!
What a beautiful child!!! That's an awesome picture!
CUTIE!!!!
so that shirt lost its straps, but the girls still love it! i had to take this shot! i knew you'd all love it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home