Wednesday, January 03, 2007

okay . . .


. . . i've got more!











































7 Comments:

Blogger Elias said...

what great kids! i miss 'em! can i come back with you?

11:32 AM  
Blogger Papa YouYou said...

NO!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Ohhh PaPa Youyou...come on now.

I love the smiles on all their faces! Too sweet.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

I vote YES!! E to Haiti.
I see the new sign now...
Three Angels..Fairfield Inn :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger Bethany's Adventure said...

The more pictures that I see the more I can't wait for Febuary to come. It just can not come fast enough. Each day without seeing these kids faces makes me miss them even more. I am so excited to have the chance to get to come again so soon. And hopefully this summer just might offer a even bigger chance.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Papa YouYou said...

Hi Everyone!
FYI, Mama YouYou and I spoke with YouYou this morning.
She's exhausted from her flight (which was an adventure because she packed her passport in her luggage and then checked in her luggage and, therefore, didn't have her passport!!) "home" and is back with those kids she loves so much.
She's having trouble with her "black box" and is, currently, unable to get on the internet!
Rats!
(Sorry Zimbolo!)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, thank you, Papa YouYou!! I've been checking her blog and this one to see if she had posted anything yet. I am so happy to know she made it. Poor thing, with the whole passport issue. I'm sure that made for a great day.

I'll be praying for the "black box". Or maybe I should pray for her to figure out what the problem is. Either way, I pray she is up and running soon.

And yes, you should be sorry! Poor Zimbolo!! :)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home