posted by angela at 1:46 PM
I still think he looks like a mini Nelson Mandela! All good! I think that's a complement by the way! He is one precious boy!
he carries the picture of his parents around with him everywhere. if someone else gets it, he takes it! that kind of personal possession is rare around here. he really treasures it!
and i think he looks kinda like his adoptive dad!
Oh, You You, you made our night. We are so thankful for you taking care of our boys. Lots of love, the Boultons
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I still think he looks like a mini Nelson Mandela! All good! I think that's a complement by the way! He is one precious boy!
he carries the picture of his parents around with him everywhere. if someone else gets it, he takes it! that kind of personal possession is rare around here. he really treasures it!
and i think he looks kinda like his adoptive dad!
Oh, You You, you made our night. We are so thankful for you taking care of our boys. Lots of love, the Boultons
Post a Comment
<< Home